Sunday, September 14, 2008

Why did the chicken cross the road?


BARACK OBAMA:
The chicken crossed the road because it was time for a CHANGE! The chicken wanted CHANGE!

JOHN MCCAIN:
My friends, that chicken crossed the road because it recognized the need to engage in cooperation and dialogue with all the chickens on the other side of the road.

HILLARY CLINTON:
When I was First Lady, I personally helped that little chicken cross the road. This experience makes me uniquely qualified to ensure -- right from Day One! -- that every chicken in this country gets the chance it deserves to cross the road. But then, this really isn't about me.......

GEORGE W. BUSH:
We don't really care why the chicken crossed the road. We just want to know if the chicken is on our side of the road or not. The chicken is either against us, or for us. There is no middle ground here.

JOHN LENNON:
Imagine all the chickens in the world crossing the road together, in peace.

BILL GATES:
I have just released eChicken2008, which will not only cross roads, but will lay eggs, file your important documents, and balance your check book. Internet Explorer is an integral part of the Chicken. This new platform is much more stable and will never cra...#@&&^(C% .......... reboot.

BILL CLINTON:
I did not cross the road with THAT chicken. What is your definition of chicken?

AL GORE:
Chicken shall not shit while crossing the road. This is for a green environment.

4 comments:

zedzeco said...

PAK LAH:
Biar la ayam tu nak lintas jalan

NAJIB:
Saya tidak mengenali dengan ayam tersebut

MAHATHIR:
Jambatan untuk ayam harus dibina

ANWAR:
Ini tidak wajar, ayam tidak boleh bercakap

NIK AZIZ:
Tidak semestinya ayam itu harus melintas jalan untuk bersatu

vas said...

Errrm, Ini tidak betul..demi keselamatan rakyat,ayam tidak patut dibiarkan untuk melintas jalan..tangkap dia.. ini semua demi kepentingan rakyat !..hahahah =P

Premnath Agamutu said...

ANWAR: I have more than the required number of chickens to cross the road. However, i won't name my chickens until you ensure the road is empty. You must stop all the cars for my chickens. I have more chickens by the hour. Tomorrow I will ask them to cross the road. But personally, I prefer cocks.

theuptownlife said...

this is hilarious! thanks for sharing...